- Retail commercial condominiums, urban residential properties, urban mixed use properties, and suburban shopping centers
- Primary & secondary markets in NYC and Florida
- All cash or cash above existing debt
- Portfolios and single asset purchases considered as well, including: REO’s, short sales, distressed properties, and note/loan sales
Minimum Property Size: 10,000 Square Feet
Transaction Value: $5,000,000.00 - $100,000,000.00 USD
Preferred Property Characteristics:
- Acquisition of irreplaceable real estate assets at below replacement cost within infill locations.
- Submarkets with favorable demographic trends regarding income per capita, population, age, etc.
- Heavily trafficked at a competitively advantaged location with ample frontage, accessibility, and good visibility.
- Infill locations with high barriers to entry
- Favorable tenant occupancy costs
- Below market rent structure
- Superior tenant sales, if applicable
- Heavily trafficked at a competitively advantaged location with excellent frontage, accessibility, and prominent visibility
- Repositioning opportunities
- Excess land and/or outparcels for shopping center
- Grocer anchored for shopping centers